Hopper stuck on downloading (3/6 part 2)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Aidan8et

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2011
SW Iowa
So here I sit, waiting for this hopper to finish downloading the software of step 3/6 (after the reboot). After trying everything level 2 DASH has walked me thru (FPR, hard reset, reset moca, sneak around & do check switch) I replaced the hopper as advised. 90 min later, stuck at same spot. I did happen to notice that I can get into the system info (menu x2) during the 015 loading screen & saw its waiting on the joey software. I ALSO called the FSM (I'm an RSP field tech btw) & he said all the H/J installs we have in my area are doing the same thing right now & he's stuck in a holding patern as well. Anyone got any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using SatelliteGuys

When I got installed a few months back, my installer had to do a Factory Defaults on the Hopper to get it to go past 3 of 6..... It worked perfectly then.

Lately been having them do 3 of 6, reboot then do 3 of 6, for a total of 2 updates.

Only heard of it actually getting stuck on 3 of 6 once and a checkswitch fixed it.

Try replacing the node. I went through the exact same thing yesterday. Once I changed the node the download went through and I was able to activate.

I had this same issue yesterday, it took 40 minutes to download. This was after second node and hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)