Hopper System info screen

Dr Pepper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2010
Bowling Green KY
Hello,

When i go to the System info screen it will check the sats and they all turn green. When its finished, in the box that is marked "A" it says Warning! "Check Details" when i choose details there is nothing there. Everything seems to be working ok but was just curious what this meant.

thanks

Hmm, that's a new one... Try a check switch then check the sys info screen again.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Hello,

When i go to the System info screen it will check the sats and they all turn green. When its finished, in the box that is marked "A" it says Warning! "Check Details" when i choose details there is nothing there. Everything seems to be working ok but was just curious what this meant.

thanks

Are you on EA or WA?

That behavior is pretty normal for me. I have seen it on 2 922s and now the hopper. However, in my case I think it has to do with the way 129 works in AK. Usually 129 shows up orange and then the details screen lists signal loss, but sometimes it shows up green and puts the warning message at the top.

In AK 129 only has 5 usable transponders, the rest are zero strength or very low (7-12). Also on the Hopper the new signal strength grid in the 'Send Status' screen is rather useless here. It only tests high number transponders that are not applicable. It would be nice if they would key these screens off the "Alternate" mode setting so they will perform applicable tests and render a more accurate status...

Another thought, my understanding is that the 10 AK/HI 129 transponders are not usable in the ConUS, I would think that would trigger warnings/errors on ConUS users too...

Are you on EA or WA?

That behavior is pretty normal for me. I have seen it on 2 922s and now the hopper. However, in my case I think it has to do with the way 129 works in AK. Usually 129 shows up orange and then the details screen lists signal loss, but sometimes it shows up green and puts the warning message at the top.

In AK 129 only has 5 usable transponders, the rest are zero strength or very low (7-12). Also on the Hopper the new signal strength grid in the 'Send Status' screen is rather useless here. It only tests high number transponders that are not applicable. It would be nice if they would key these screens off the "Alternate" mode setting so they will perform applicable tests and render a more accurate status...

Another thought, my understanding is that the 10 AK/HI 129 transponders are not usable in the ConUS, I would think that would trigger warnings/errors on ConUS users too...

?Im on EA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts