Hopper Tuner Colors

PirateTodd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Ohio
I just upgraded to HWS and Super Joey. With my old setup(Hopper 2000/Joey) it featured 3 tuner colors: Blue. Green. Purple. When I saw purple I knew all my tuners were being used for recordings. I am seeing an orange color with the new setup. Does anyone know all the colors used for the tuners and what order they go in?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I don't have a Super Joey, but I thought the Super Joeys were Grey in color. (And if your looking at the Event Info screen there would be a S next to the satellite icon at the bottom of the page.)

I just checked and I see when I have 5 events recording at once the colors are Blue. Green. Purple. Light Blue and Orange.

So I think orange represents the last timer being available for use at that time

I don't have a Super Joey, but I thought the Super Joeys were Grey in color. (And if your looking at the Event Info screen there would be a S next to the satellite icon at the bottom of the page.)

I was looking at the Daily Schedule and the colored icons next to each timer. I think I may have figured the color scheme out now. :)

Good info. Yes, for clarification: we are talking about the Timer Icons that appear on the EPG and in Daily Schedule, not the long strips next to each tuner found in the TV Activity screen.

Good info. Yes, for clarification: we are talking about the Timer Icons that appear on the EPG and in Daily Schedule, not the long strips next to each tuner found in the TV Activity screen.
Correct :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)