Hopper upgrade and free ipad

bensrudy

Original poster
Dec 1, 2013
United States
Does anyone have a reccomendation on the best way to upgrade my current system to a hopper and 2 joeys and take advantage of the free iPad deal?

1. Try asking and see if I get it.
2. Do 1. and if told no threaten to cancel my service. I've been a customer for over 7 years.
3. Cancel my service and start a new service in my wife's name.

It's for new customers only. Or refer 3 people who actually sign up and install before the end of the year.

1 & 2 won't work. If you start a new account, you'll lose all EHD recordings.

Does anyone have a reccomendation on the best way to upgrade my current system to a hopper and 2 joeys and take advantage of the free iPad deal?

1. Try asking and see if I get it.
2. Do 1. and if told no threaten to cancel my service. I've been a customer for over 7 years.
3. Cancel my service and start a new service in my wife's name.

Canceling and signing up in your wife's name does not always work. It can also be risking since you would have to cancel your service first before you tried it. You need to have a different name, address, phone number, social security and credit card number in order qualify as a new customer right away. You can cancel and sign back up after 3 months as a former customer if you wish.

Remember that taking the iPad promotion replaces the package price discounts. If all you want is a free iPad then just refer 3 people to Dish and get one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)