Hopper upgrade appointment

mander1984

Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
midwest
I had a hopper upgrade scheduled for yesterday. The tech called me at 1:45 to tell me he would be at my house around 3:15. 4 pm rolled around and I hadn't heard anything. I called the tech, he said he had be assigned another job in the same city and that a different tech was supposed to be calling me with what time he would arrive. At 5pm I ended up calling Dish support, they said the tech should still be on his way at around 6:30. At around 5:30, the scheduling company called and said the techs current job was taking too long and he wouldn't be able to make it to our house and I would have to reschedule.

So I had to reschedule for a week later, I had already taken off half the day waiting around. Very lousy communication on their part. Is this a normal occurrence? Also I had taken our current DVR down and unplugged everything, so I had to reconnect everything. It was just a frustrating day. It really stunk that they could find time to reschedule the install sooner than a week later considering it was not my fault.

Sorry for the rant!

Thanks for listening!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)