Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Definitely will...funny how, on this forum, we all know Dish reps often give out wrong info, and many have experienced first-hand that bad info from Dish reps. That being said, we've all seen the Dish Training materials that show a "1 Hopper No Joey" install. Yet we disbelieve what we see, and believe what we hear.
:confused:

I guess no one is from Missouri...the "Show Me" state! :)
On the flipside, there were people insisting that 2 Hoppers 0 Joeys were what they were going to be able to get, even when looking at those same training materials that didn't show that configuration. People are going to believe what they want to believe, even with a lack of evidence to back it up, or even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

TO any Dirt Member

couple things i have noticed. Installed a hopper and 2 joeys this morning.
for the most part system is working fine. .

Everynow and then the select button on the remote will not work. up down left right ok. but clicking select - nothing. noticed this first time when going to my account. no options worked btw, and then when i hit cancel
the screen went blank with a click Select to continue. nada no workee. had to power cycle.

another item in the guide selections, my channels all channels, music, movies etc. sometimes it will skip over something like music. just cant get it to select. nothing i do makes it work.

on the 922 i used to be able to see my home media servers, the hopper does not. was this left out?

Figure these are new software issues problems.

Also the gray color in the guide, hard to read sometimes, any chance in future to allow color preference?

Thanks

Last edited:
I got Ray's call on Friday, but couldn't call back due to work and seems like he is off for the weekend. Can any other DIRT team PM me thanks!

Definitely will...funny how, on this forum, we all know Dish reps often give out wrong info, and many have experienced first-hand that bad info from Dish reps. That being said, we've all seen the Dish Training materials that show a "1 Hopper No Joey" install. Yet we disbelieve what we see, and believe what we hear.
:confused:

I guess no one is from Missouri...the "Show Me" state! :)

On the flipside, there were people insisting that 2 Hoppers 0 Joeys were what they were going to be able to get, even when looking at those same training materials that didn't show that configuration. People are going to believe what they want to believe, even with a lack of evidence to back it up, or even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

Very good point! You're exactly right, people belive what they want to believe, sometimes contrary to evidence staring them in the face.

But I'm happy to report that in my case, the training materials do match reality...1 Hopper, zero Joeys now running in my house!

I just wanna thank Zach for hooking me up. I placed the order with him yesterday afternoon, and the H/J system was installed this morning. Being a SatGys member, and having DIRT available, is like having my own personal customer support dept. Very cool perk.

I'm very pleased so far with the H/J, as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.