Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks to Maryb for fantastic service and to all the DIRT team...they really do bring to customer service back to Dish....All good on this end...successful installation.

Just noticed this thread (after already PMing MaryB about this)... but I would like to be contacted about upgrading to a Hopper (and eventually 1 Joey).

Sent Sachs a pm have 2 622s and am using a hdmi splitter on a 3rd tv but not sure base on above if ic an do a 2h 1 j. Anyway thanks in advance on options

Hi, Zach will be off until Tuesday at 6:00am (MST). We are not able to do a 2 Hopper/1 Joey upgrade but we can quote you for the 2 Hoppers/@ Joeys.

I have a VIP722 that just bit the dust (won't turn on, unplug/reset, briefly shows green light then turns off -- no output to TVs). Can I upgrade to a hopper+2 joeys for free (longtime customer -- 13 years with Dish)?

We have been with dish 14 years - would like to upgrade to hopper. Currently have a 722 with 2 TVs - both HD and a 625? for 2 HDs.

What is the best way to do this?

Currently have a 722 and 211. The 211 died, so I'm trying to decide whether to upgrade to a Hopper+2 Joeys or just replace the 211. Please contact me regarding upgrade.

Thanks!

I currently have a VIP 722 and 322. The VIP 722 feeds the TV in the living room and master bedroom. The 322feeds my son's bedroom and the a tv in the kitchen. I have my service provided thru AT&T (bundled with phone/DSL service) and would like to upgrade, but want to know what configuration I would need (1 hopper/3 joeys I think) and what my install fee and my cost each month would be.

DIRT team. Having issue with 2H/2J setup. Older Panasonic (pre-HDCP) TV TH-42PX60U connected via component to Hopper (sw S222). Started getting 890 HDCP error on Sunday for all HBO and Cinemax channels. Also have HDMI running to Pioneer VSX-1122 receiver and then out to Panasonic TV. Pioneer firmware is up to date.

I've been advised by tech support to update HDCP status to "yes" under settings > diagnostics > system status > page 2, but there's no way to change that status on the hopper (page 2 doesn't have an edit button).

Please DM and I will send an account number.

I was installed last week with one hopper and no joeys. Im interested in a second hopper and no joeys. I have one tv and would like six tuners instead of three.

Need to know the price for the second unit.

I've added another TV and need to add another Joey to my current 1 Hopper 2 Joey setup. Can a DIRT member please PM me about this addition. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)