Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ZachS@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
We wanted to let everyone know that we am seeing your PM's and will try to get to them as fast as we can. When contacting a DIRT member about upgrading to a Hopper, if you could please provide us with your account information (number, pin or full address). This will help speed up the process. Thanks.

FYI - We are working quickly but it may take some time to get to your request. Please use Chat or Call in if you would like a quicker solution.

Last edited:
Instead of PMing a DIRT member if you could please make a post on this thread and we will send you a PM. Once a DIRT member has contacted you could, if you could please update your post to say "Helped/Contacted.". Thanks!

Helped/Contacted

Alicia helped me out, so I've been taken care of and while I didn't get the deal of a life time (2 hoppers, 1 joey for $0 w/ a 2 year commitment) I am still happy with the deal I got, $200 for the total upgrade and that was the price that matched my expectations and is one heck of a deal. Thanks DIRT team for taking care of my issue.

Last edited:
Something tells me that this thread will rapidly become the most popular thread today!:D
Thanks to all DIRT members!
(Zach should not have made that bet.....:p)

(By the way, I don't need a PM from DIRT. Keep up the good work!)

I boo booed, sent Zach PM before reading his post.

I want to upgrade to Hopper

Edit: Help/ contacted Thanks

Last edited:
Matt is not in until later, I am more than happy to help you today!
Wait, what if he wanted to deal with Matt instead? :)

(Sorry for the thread clutter, just thought the overworked DIRT guys could use some workplace humor.)

Hello,

I would like a PM from a DIRT member as well. I sent a PM to Zach at about 11:30 but wanted to use the correct path now.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)