Hopper Upgrades

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can someone from the Dirt team pm me? I am setup today for an install, but I am supposed to be getting 1 hopper and 2 joeys and the tech called and said the work order only shows 1 hopper and 1 joey.

contacted and helped. thanks

Last edited:
I would like a DIRT member to PM me about a 2 hopper and 1 Joey install

I would like a DIRT member to PM me about a 2 hopper and 1 Joey install. Thanks

Just an update for those wanting a 3 Hopper set up. I called Dish over a week ago and had to call back 3 times to get someone to be able to understand what I wanted. They said they would have someone call me back within 1 day. No call. I poseted a reply in this thread and Mary (DIRT) took my information and said someone would be getting with me but it is a very small team and it would take some time. That was on the 11th. No word yet. Just wanted to let everyonen know if you are waiting on the same to be patient, it is taking a while for that special team to get around to all of us. If only they were as responsive as Mary :):)

I was contacted by a DIRT member but was told I had to pay the upgrade fee of $400 + insall fees + monthly lease fee for only 1 hopper and 2 joeys. Ridiculous!
I will call DISH directly and ask to talk to their upper accts supervisor to express my disappointment on how DISH treats thier existing customers.

I was contacted by a DIRT member but was told I had to pay the upgrade fee of $400 + insall fees + monthly lease fee for only 1 hopper and 2 joeys. Ridiculous!
I will call DISH directly and ask to talk to their upper accts supervisor to express my disappointment on how DISH treats thier existing customers.

You can also call DISH asked to be transferred to the Loyalty Dept. if the answer is the same ask for an explanation because you would like to know before you change providers.;)

Well after talking with 3 Dirt members and 2 people at Dish Network's executive office, it is official. Dish Network doesn't give a damn about its long term customers! I've been with them for 13 years and they refuse to give me 2 Hoppers. They want me to take 2 922s instead! So long Dish, DirecTV here I come for good!

It sounds as if Dish would rather have you go to DirecTV than keep you as a customer, and something tells me that they are making a pretty good decision.

I have called AND contacted DIRT on here several times and haven't been contacted back so I decided to call DISH back and take a different approach. Ordered 2 Hoppers and 4 Joeys to get the install done. Believe it or not called this morning and have an appointment between 12-5 TODAY!!! I will talk with the installer when he/she arrives about 1 additional hopper and 2 more Joeys and how I can go about getting those. (I already have 6 receivers and 9 TV's and will have 3 TV's unavailable until DISH can get things worked out) At least I can get things rolling this way. Hope for an Easy Painless install....

I received my upgrade on last Friday. Everything went well, good installer seems to knowlegeable on Hopper (3rd time install). I request dishmover on top of 1 hopper/ 2 joey upgrade since I moved the same week. Installer did not have this on the Ticket, but add it then. No other dish was used at the new address. I have one problem. I can see both of my EHD's, but will not playback from them. I can copy programs to hopper play, fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)