Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I currently have a VIP 722 w/ Sling Adapter and would like to upgrade to a single Hopper w/ 2 Joeys. Can a DIRT team member please PM me about the upgrade?

Thanks,
Jay

Last edited:
Can a DIRT team member contact me about upgrading from a 622 w/ehd and a 211 w/ehd dvr to a 1 HWS with the OTA module and 1 Joey setup?

I would like for a DIRT team member to contact me about upgrading from a VIP722K to a Hopper w/Sling and a Joey

Just sent RayC a PM about upgrading one of my Hopper 2000s to a Hopper with Sling.

Never mind. Since you guys were not working today (Saturday), I set up the upgrade over the phone to Dish. They charged me $100 for the upgrade, but then gave me some programming credit for six months. My net cost was only $40.

Acct# xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, Phone# 714xxxxxx, Name Larry F G, Pin-, Equip desired-! hopper/joey with sling. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, just post here asking for DIRT assistance and you can give the info in PM when DIRT responds.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Dirt Memebr contact for upgrade and questions

I am interested in upgrading my current Hopper to a hopper with sling. Why would someone upgrade to HWS vs. just getting a sling adapter? Also, can DVR content be transferred from current hopper to new one?

Thanks

I am also interested in having a DIRT member contact me about upgrading from 2 VIP 722s to a Hopper with Sling system. I have some questions to make sure it will duplicate the functionality of my current setup.

Thanks!

I would like to be contacted for a Hopper upgrade. I currently have a 722 and a 222 that were installed over 2 years ago. I probably need a Hopper and 3 Joeys. I am also interested in the Sling option and would love to be able to transfer my current DVR contents to the new box. Thanks.

Jim

I would like to be contact to discuss an upgrade. I currently have 2 Hoppers and I an considering replacing one with an HWS.

Thanks for your help!

I am also interested in having a DIRT member contact me about upgrading from 2 VIP 612s and one 722 to 2 Hopper and 2 Joys.

I am interested in an upgrade. Currently have 1 VIP 622 and 1 old 508. Would like to go to Hopper with sling/ and extra module for off air recording and 1 or 2 Joeys depending on prices. Please private email me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)