Hopper w/sling & Netflix Lockups

mikemorin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 11, 2006
Southern Indiana
I have a customer that has a Hopper w/ sling & a Joey. They state when they try to load Netflix app it locks the system up. I had them leave it for a minute to see if it would load but unsuccessful. Also had them unplug both receivers for 10 mins and reboot them. Any ideas??

Thanks
Mike - Midwest Satellite

I have a customer that has a Hopper w/ sling & a Joey. They state when they try to load Netflix app it locks the system up. I had them leave it for a minute to see if it would load but unsuccessful. Also had them unplug both receivers for 10 mins and reboot them. Any ideas??

Thanks
Mike - Midwest Satellite

I have had mine lock up during playback. Some times I can just exit out of the app, and other times have to pull the plug to reset it.

I know this might seem like a dumb question, or questions, but do they have the Hopper connected to their internet service ? If they do, what speed is it ?

Do other (internet-based) apps work ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)