Hopper w sling showing incorrect recorded date

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dennispap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 9, 2007
Hammond, La.
image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a HWS with the Carbon software and has recently started showing the "date recorded" date as being off by 1 day. In the pictures it shows new episodes that were recorded on the original dates. I know this for sure. However it shows that they were recorded 1 day later. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks

A recording of GMA this morning shows yesterday's date. Caught me off guard, was looking for the latest episode when I noticed it.

The record date is correct, its showing that it was first aired the day before it aired. I see the same thing on my H3

I wonder why it is incorrectly showing that it aired the day before? I wonder if this is a tribune problem or A DISH problem?

I've seen incorrect air dates intermittently for some time. It does get annoying. Happens to me a lot on programs recorded from Velocity channel. I've had some episodes record as many as three times, each showing a different original air date, even though its the same episode.

I wonder if it really is a Tribune/Gracenote problem since I have never seen it happen on my 722. Sounds more like a Hopper problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)