Hopper w sling showing incorrect recorded date

dennispap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 9, 2007
Hammond, La.
image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a HWS with the Carbon software and has recently started showing the "date recorded" date as being off by 1 day. In the pictures it shows new episodes that were recorded on the original dates. I know this for sure. However it shows that they were recorded 1 day later. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks

A recording of GMA this morning shows yesterday's date. Caught me off guard, was looking for the latest episode when I noticed it.

The record date is correct, its showing that it was first aired the day before it aired. I see the same thing on my H3

I wonder why it is incorrectly showing that it aired the day before? I wonder if this is a tribune problem or A DISH problem?

I've seen incorrect air dates intermittently for some time. It does get annoying. Happens to me a lot on programs recorded from Velocity channel. I've had some episodes record as many as three times, each showing a different original air date, even though its the same episode.

I wonder if it really is a Tribune/Gracenote problem since I have never seen it happen on my 722. Sounds more like a Hopper problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)