Hopper with Logitech 900

I have the 880, which I believe is the same as the 900 except you have RF? Regardless, the 880 didn't even have to be reprogrammed. But I was coming from the 922, so YMMV dependent on from which system you're moving.

Yes the 900 has RF. I went from a 622 to the Hopper so I am confused as to how to set it up. I deleted the 622 out of the Harmony remote and now have to find something compatible to enter. When it ask you to program the remotes, the Harmony is looking for an IR signal and Hopper remote is putting out RF so it doesn't see it.

I would also love to know what you map the colored buttons to on the 900. What is the Dish button name for those colors?
On my harmony one they were automatically there as soft buttons on the touch screen. Not famillar with the 900, but surelly u can do a custom button learn...

On my harmony one they were automatically there as soft buttons on the touch screen. Not famillar with the 900, but surelly u can do a custom button learn...

I can make the colored buttons in the Logitech software, but I can't map it to anything in the 722 options. The colored buttons just aren't there. So, after my installer leaves today, I'll set it up with the 922.

The 900 remote has the colored buttons on it. After programming the satellite in the harmony software as a 922, the colored buttons on the harmony work just like the remote that came with the hopper. I do have to go back and program PIP and such as soft buttons now.

The 900 remote has the colored buttons on it. After programming the satellite in the harmony software as a 922, the colored buttons on the harmony work just like the remote that came with the hopper. I do have to go back and program PIP and such as soft buttons now.

Thanks, I will remap to the 922 as I was using the 712 at first, but I have never had a dish receiver so didn't know which one to pick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts