Hopper with Sling and older non Sling Hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AZ.

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 26, 2011
crazy
Just got back from a friends home. She has a new Hopper with Sling built in....As i was going between 2 games, whats with the recall? You dont get a choice of what channel to watch next? It just goes back to the last?.. So If I wanted to flip back and forth to 3 or 4 games it takes 3 clicks?, That totaly sucks!

I like my older Hopper hit recall once and choose what channel you want!... How long has it been that way?

Its an optional setup choice: either the last two channels or a choice of the last four.

Not everyone likes having to press the button more than once just to flip back to the last channel so you have the option to have it on or off which is smart by Dish. I myself love the feature for the same reason you mentioned, flipping between football games.

Just got back from a friends home. She has a new Hopper with Sling built in....As i was going between 2 games, whats with the recall? You dont get a choice of what channel to watch next? It just goes back to the last?.. So If I wanted to flip back and forth to 3 or 4 games it takes 3 clicks?, That totaly sucks!

I like my older Hopper hit recall once and choose what channel you want!... How long has it been that way?

Change the set up how you want it in the Format Guide menu. Yellow - 2- 2 and then change the settings in the Multi-Channel Recall menu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)