Hopper with sling loosing recordings

jim090

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
NA
Any one else loosing recordings after nightly update? seems i randomly loose a recording that was recorded that same day. it is there

before reboot. trying figure out if has to do with recording on certain tuner. have a original Hopper that works fine. trying to remember

when setting up recordings do the colors correspond to a certain turner? have been missing some recordings for while. finally started

watching daily sgd with what recorded and noticed missing recordings.

We do have a current known issue about recordings missing from the recordings folder. Does it happen specifically on PTAT recordings, or just regular, or both?

The colors don't correspond with a specific tuner since a Hopper and Joey can access any of the three at any time. The three colors are just to let you know once you have three recordings set up for a time period.

Our operations team is currently looking for additional feedback on this, can you PM me the account # please?

Make sure you try selecting No Folders. Recordings can be placed in Named or other folders and you will not see them.
The folder selection can have been set for those recordings.
-Ken
BTW the word is losing not loosing. -K

I have run into issues with PTAT recordings for CBS in Atlanta. Some of the shows such as Hostages and Elementary will either not record at all or will actual be the wrong show after the nightly update. If I watch the show that evening, it usually works; however, after the nightly update, the recording will be something like Parenthood or some other show.

Mine are there before nightly update then they are gone no reboot or anything bring them back. thanks for every one trying to help.

sorry typo offended some. was quick post before work and coffee . i have other things to worry about in life.

We do have a current known issue about recordings missing from the recordings folder. Does it happen specifically on PTAT recordings, or just regular, or both?

The colors don't correspond with a specific tuner since a Hopper and Joey can access any of the three at any time. The three colors are just to let you know once you have three recordings set up for a time period.

Our operations team is currently looking for additional feedback on this, can you PM me the account # please?

I am having this issue as well. I have the Hopper with Sling, but had this issue with the original Hopper prior to upgrading. It is happening to both PTAT and normal recordings.

Thanks,

Mark

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!