Hopper with sling replacement and super Joey fixes

sam1070

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 2, 2014
yakima wa
Hello does any know why my well ventured hopper with sling and super Joey keep on failing on me and if possible to get a free without signing a new two year contract getting a second hopper to replace my super Joey

Hello does any know why my well ventured hopper with sling and super Joey keep on failing on me and if possible to get a free without signing a new two year contract getting a second hopper to replace my super Joey

It might help if you told us what failures you are getting to help you diagnose that issue. I don't see you getting a free upgrade to Hopper without a 2 year commitment...

How long have you had equipment? Contact DIRT rep.(the guys in red).

TommyF is on now

Ok. As Bobby said, you need to tell us about the problems you were having, being much more specific than just failing.

Further, if I understand your post, Dish will replace any of the failing boxes FREE of charge for as long as it takes to get it right. However, if you don't have the Dish Protection Plan (I think you get the Protection Plan for FREE the first year as a new subscriber), then Dish will charge for shipping, but only shipping for each replacement box sent to you. Also, if a tech is required to visit your premises, you can be charged up to $95 for the tech visit, IF you're first year of Dish Protection Plan has passed of if you do NOT pay per month for that plan. The charge for a tech visit under the Protection Plan is no more than $15, but in some circumstances, the $95 or $15 charge can be waived. Good luck.

I think you only get it free for 6 months, but sounds about right. I think they lowered the cost also from $15 to $10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts