Hopper with Sling Software Upgraded to S523

Since S523, I've now had three instances of the "jump to end" bug while using the 30 second skip button during a recording. When it happens, only the stop button works which means I have to start the recording over and fast forward to where the bug occurred in the recording. Never had this until 523.
I just saw this issue for the first time.

The only time I've seen this is when you watch back to back recordings of a series. Watch the first one, then when you watch the second one right afterwards and use FF, it skips to the end. Pawn Stars is one example that is notorious for this with me.

The only time I've seen this is when you watch back to back recordings of a series. Watch the first one, then when you watch the second one right afterwards and use FF, it skips to the end. Pawn Stars is one example that is notorious for this with me.
This was a single one hour long recording of Property Brothers - Buying and Selling. I use the Skip Fwd all time and this is the first time I had seen it. I very seldom record 30 minute shows but do record several series.

Don't know if this has been asked yet so I will just jump in here.
Anyone else have a problem with Netflix on channel 370 when your dish box is hooked up to a Stereo Receiver.
Every time I want to change the volume level and press the Aux button on the remote to do so, it brings up a screen asking me if I want to "Exit Netflix". Arrrrrrrgh.
Not being able to control my volume level on all Netflix shows is a huge problem.
Is there a fix for this or am I not thinking of something easy here.
Surely I am not the only one with sound through a stereo receiver here.

I have mine through the SS and it works like a charm. My remote is setup to control volume in the AVR and the TV, using the AVrs own HDMI-CEC.

I have mine through the SS and it works like a charm. My remote is setup to control volume in the AVR and the TV, using the AVrs own HDMI-CEC.
Not an option on my old Sony Receiver.
I need to use the AUX button on my Dish Remote.
Only real fix is to drag my original receiver remote back out. Which I really don't want to have to do.

What Chad means is go into remote manager then select volume highlight aux then save. The remote will then be setup to use the aux device to control the volume without selecting AUX, it will use the aux device no matter what mode the remote is in.

Reactions: ChadT41
What Chad means is go into remote manager then select volume highlight aux then save. The remote will then be setup to use the aux device to control the volume without selecting AUX, it will use the aux device no matter what mode the remote is in.
That is precisely what I meant.

Ahh.
Did not know that was possible.
Great solution.
Thanks Chad.
And n0qcu for explaining that in detail.
If it works that should solve my problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)