Hopper with Sling Software Version S342 Remote Control Color Button Menu Shortcut List

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Attached is the latest remote control color button menu shortcut lists dated 28 March 2014. I went thru the previous lists and did not find any changes due to the Hopper with Sling software version S342 update. I do not have a Super Joey so a forum fellow member friend bb83 checked his Super Joey remote control color buttons and they perform the same as a Joey.

If anyone discovers a mistake or find any more changes please post them or send me a PM and I will update the list and post again.

Attachments

• ColorButtons-28 Mar 14.pdf
    32.3 KB · Views: 378
Thanks.

If you push yellow-2-1, chart says "Favorites" come up. What does that page look like? Does it bring up a screen of different menu options such as "all hd" and "all sd' and "all channels" and a list named and selected by user? Or does it go direct to your list of favorites?.

Thanks.

If you push yellow-2-1, chart says "Favorites" come up. What does that page look like? Does it bring up a screen of different menu options such as "all hd" and "all sd' and "all channels" and a list named and selected by user? Or does it go direct to your list of favorites?.

Goes to Guide Settings Favorite Channels List. Used to make a list of your favorite channels from the guide. You can make a folder for your favorite channels and edit the name of folder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)