Hopper with Sling

Elkview

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 12, 2008
Elkview,West Virginia
My Hopper with sling only goes to Wednesday 2:30am in the guide. I reset twice and ran diagnostics which shows harddrive is ok. Any suggestions? Software is S503

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

My Hopper with sling only goes to Wednesday 2:30am in the guide. I reset twice and ran diagnostics which shows harddrive is ok. Any suggestions? Software is S503
Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
This happened to me as well yesterday. Slightly different end time for the guide. I disconnected my HWS twice but same results. Did a separate check switch as well. Prior to doing the unplug etc. I saw that 61.5 showed red and I showed no signal strength for the channel I was watching just fine. After the first reboot 61.5 went yellow but still no guide update. I decided that I would wait until last night's updates before calling Dish. Well shortly after making that decision the HWS rebooted itself and the guide was back to normal. 61.5 still shows yellow but my signal is my normal level. I'll wait until it happens again before calling. I suspect either a bad lmb or cable attached to my EA dish. BTW I'm on 503.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)