Hopper won't download 207...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesC

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
I have tried resetting, leaving in standby for a hour, canceled all timers from 12-4 am last night with all hoppers and joeys in standby and still nothing. Has anyone else had this problem with a possible solution? Thanks.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Found out last night that it only being spooled to a certain number of receivers as a test.

I was wondering why mine wouldn't download. Hopefully they push it or a newer version to everyone soon.

It would be even nicer if it came through the broadband connection as opposed to the sat signal.
Also, it would be cool if it didn't reboot until all recordings were done. (Apparently, it rebooted right in the middle of one member's recording last night.)

Which is the current software? (before this mentioned software S207) I have the Hopper since saturday and the SW is the S204.

I have 207 on my hopper (haven't been reading here the past few days) but I am looking forward to the 'choppy audio fix on joeys' because I've ran into that in my bedroom while listening to Electric Area on XM. I didn't even try to force any updates, it was just there.

I also tried to bring up the Home Media option on the Hopper and it FINALLY sees my PowerMac G4 server (running the app "Playback") that I use to stream to my PS3. Right now I'm looking at the "loading" screen after I selected the media server. I did check the network usage on my PowerMac and it is maxed out communicating with the Hopper so I'll let it do its thing and see what happens, and will report back. If this works, it will be nice not having to use my PS3 to watch videos from my media server :D

I got S207 this morning. i noticed on my router's connected equipment page that the Hoppers show as UPnP enabled=yes now, they had been showing as UPnP enabled=No. guess they forgot to set that to on or true in the first software. glad that is working now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)