Hopper3 dvr timer

zplugger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 30, 2018
Fenton MI.
I set my hopper to record a show sunday night between 8-9, because of the football games running over the program started later. How are you going to get around delayed programs? Can I set the timer different for this show and keep the others the same?

I set my hopper to record a show sunday night between 8-9, because of the football games running over the program started later. How are you going to get around delayed programs? Can I set the timer different for this show and keep the others the same?
I think that if you edit the timer for that show, I believe it asks if it's just for that event or all events. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not

On Sunday nights I set a Manual timer for CBS programs from 7PM to 1159PM CST. That way if football runs over I record a long enough period that will record the shows I watch.

PTAT adds a margin on Sunday nights for Football games. And I add a timer for the following show just in case.

Reactions: Bobby
What I usually do for over runs on CBS on Sunday is see if they have a second game. Then I ususally watch that game(because I'm a sports nut) and then when 60 minutes starts I manually adjust the timer accordingly. Like last Sundays game was 15 minutes over. I'm only recording NCIS LA and Madame Secretary this year. Same goes for golf for overruns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)