Hopper3 dvr timer

zplugger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 30, 2018
Fenton MI.
I set my hopper to record a show sunday night between 8-9, because of the football games running over the program started later. How are you going to get around delayed programs? Can I set the timer different for this show and keep the others the same?

I set my hopper to record a show sunday night between 8-9, because of the football games running over the program started later. How are you going to get around delayed programs? Can I set the timer different for this show and keep the others the same?
I think that if you edit the timer for that show, I believe it asks if it's just for that event or all events. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not

On Sunday nights I set a Manual timer for CBS programs from 7PM to 1159PM CST. That way if football runs over I record a long enough period that will record the shows I watch.

PTAT adds a margin on Sunday nights for Football games. And I add a timer for the following show just in case.

Reactions: Bobby
What I usually do for over runs on CBS on Sunday is see if they have a second game. Then I ususally watch that game(because I'm a sports nut) and then when 60 minutes starts I manually adjust the timer accordingly. Like last Sundays game was 15 minutes over. I'm only recording NCIS LA and Madame Secretary this year. Same goes for golf for overruns.