Hopper3 Resume/Start Over annoyance

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
I have noticed that my new Hopper 3 system doesn't properly indicate whether a DVR recording has been watched yet. Most of my recordings look like they have already been viewed by me or give the option to "Resume" even though I never started them in the first place. I wouldn't expect to have the "Resume" or "Start Over" options unless I had actually started playback at some point. It makes things difficult to determine what I have actually watched. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm noticing that on my two HwS that the "watched indicator" now reverts to "0" even when fully watched. There are occasional 100% watched when not watched at all. So it's either all or nothing. And not in an accurate way.

Cubs this is a feature (or a bug depending on how you look at it) with the Carbon UI. I'm using the Carbon UI on my Hopper with Sling and I was having the same trouble. On the timer defaults screen I had to turn off the prepare for mobile option. Then it stopped showing new recordings as 100 percent watched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts