HopperGo connect to TV

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
Is there any way to connect a HopperGo to a TV? I would like to use a HopperGo in my camper. Ideally there would be a way to either connect the HopperGo to the TV and then play back shows or stream shows from my phone to my TV from the HopperGo.

Is there any way to connect a HopperGo to a TV? I would like to use a HopperGo in my camper. Ideally there would be a way to either connect the HopperGo to the TV and then play back shows or stream shows from my phone to my TV from the HopperGo.
No. You could get an HDMI adapter for you phone and then connect to TV. I use one and use it all the time when we are at our FL place.

No. You could get an HDMI adapter for you phone and then connect to TV. I use one and use it all the time when we are at our FL place.

An HDMI adapter works?? I have tried streaming to my TV using Apple TV but get a message saying streaming is not allowed.

If an HDMI adapter works then I'll definitely go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

An HDMI adapter works?? I have tried streaming to my TV using Apple TV but get a message saying streaming is not allowed.

If an HDMI adapter works then I'll definitely go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
I use the Apple one for my iPhone (Lightning to HDMI). Don't try to save money with the one or two others that are out there. Too many reported problems.

Amazon product ASIN B009WHV3BM

Reactions: MikeD-C05
When you connect hopper go to large display the down res does not display a very good
pic. Works in a pinch. Hopper Go was
designed for small screens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)