hoppergo usb

spoiler1041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 26, 2011
Fl
So am I reading things right..... the hopper 3 has usb 3 but the HopperGo is usb 2, ten times sliwer.

Brilliant . . .still buy it but seriously Dish.

Because HopperGo is a portable device one might consider that it is meant to be plugged into the front USB port on the H3. That port is USB 2. One of the ports in back is USB 2 and the other is USB 3. The 3 is designed for EHDs.

Because HopperGo is a portable device one might consider that it is meant to be plugged into the front USB port on the H3. That port is USB 2. One of the ports in back is USB 2 and the other is USB 3. The 3 is designed for EHDs.
Sounds reasonable, guess there will be no last minute transfer before hitting the road. :)

I just want one already...especially with the Dish Anywhere app not behaving well with the Hopper 3. I can't transfer any of my recordings to my iPhone or iPad, at least with the HopperGo, I would be able to carry them with me that way and watch them on my phone.

I'm with the OP. I think it should be USB 3. This is a device that might be used more than an EHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts