Horse Racing Feeds on C-Band ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satrabyk

Original poster
Feb 22, 2011
toronto
Is it possible to pick up horse racing feeds on C-Band ?

I was told that racetracks are now getting their feeds from RTN on Dish Network and that C-Band feeds are to be phased out. Problem is that the RTN feeds are several seconds more delayed than the old C_Band feed which is not any good for me. I have a feeling that the "old" C-Band feeds are still available though but are most likely scrambled.

I am willing to pay for it if necessary.

Don't know of any place you could pay to get them! (c-band feeds). I'm a fan too, I will send you a private message.

well I know on thelist 95W has a bunch of ones. They're not 24/7 but they're on that sat. 87W also has some too

Does anyone notice if the feeds are consistent ?

For example : For a given track that is shown one day , will it be available again the next day on the same sat. and channel ?

Appreciate any feedback.

Not really consistent on cband 95. Some tend to use the same channel/freq, but you can't count them to be unscrambled any particular day, doesn't seem to be any pattern to it. If you want reliability, you'll have to bite your lip and pay dishnetwork for their crappy quality feeds, what were the Racetrack Network channels before they grabbed them up. Those do use the same channel for each track daily.

If you've got an FTA receiver try scanning AMC3 (87W) as I picked up some harness racing today on the C-band side that was in the snow from Buffalo Raceway.

SR: 3.023
Video: 4130 Audio: 4131

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)