Hot Pass

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Katz

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
I have a question regarding the new Hot Pass. I do not have an interactive receiver. If I subscribe to hotpass, what audio will I get on the driver channels, the network audio, or the dedicated driver commentators. This is important to me because without the interactive receiver I can not change the default audio. If anyone has an answer I would appreciate knowing. Thanks!!

They just had a preview of this this past sunday, I only played with it for a few minutes, but if I recall, you get the network and the dedicated, for non-interactive receivers, I think you can just use the language select to switch between audio streams, again, I am stating this based on only a few minutes (on an interactive-able model), and some errors are likely present, someone will be along to clarify.

Here is the thread with the announcement and small description, and screenshots.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=89676

I have a question regarding the new Hot Pass. I do not have an interactive receiver. If I subscribe to hotpass, what audio will I get on the driver channels, the network audio, or the dedicated driver commentators. This is important to me because without the interactive receiver I can not change the default audio. If anyone has an answer I would appreciate knowing. Thanks!!
All receivers can get both the network audio and driver commentators...just have to toggle the audio button. With an interactive receiver, you can display the current running order, and have a quicker way to switch between drivers. If you don't have interactive, you can always just change the channel to switch drivers. :)

hmmm, i wasn't able to get fox commentary on my h10 because i had no interactive feature. i could on my hr20!!

If u have Nascar Hotpass and u are a Dale jr fan u should be pissed as I have gathered information that jr's incar will not be on Hotpass this weekend at Las Vegas! He is 4 years in a row the most popular driver and is a spokes person for Direct tv( the commerical) so if this indeed true u should give D**** crap about this! For I know this is the only reason some have Hotpass at all! They should allow the fans to pick which driver should be picked to watch, by logging into thier website and voting! This is the only far way to do it sense they can't carry every driver! :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts