Hot receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Have not tried this with my pansat box yet... but for my dvb world usb box I put a 1-2 inch lump of sculpey under the box to raise it off of the wooden computer desk. I also have a mini oscillating fan a few feet away aimed at the back of my computer and some of the wind from that blows up and under there. Sculpey is neat little stress reliever I found out about when I was in sculpture classes in college. You can get it at walmart for about 5 bucks for the white or a little more for a wide variety of colors. What's cool about this modeling clay is that it stays malleable for years and years and years so long as you don't bake it. I love just playing around with it when bored or stressed out... making little mini-sculptures and stuff only to pound them down a few minutes later, etc.

If you do bake it you have to get it up to around 275 degrees f. If you computer or fta box is getting that hot you really do have issues that you need to fix asap!

Status
Please reply by conversation.