Hot-TV on 118C

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Can somebody take a look for and see if the audio still works for you? Tonight, no sound! The pids are still there, was working fine last night. Not even the same 3 commercials they have get audio, lol. Its at 3920H -c-band. Thanks.

edit: After rescan, video is gone now! All other channels ok on that tp.

Last edited:
yup, just checked right now. I have no video for that one as well.

Thanks-they must be doing something tonite (like going under?) . Hope they aren't about to disappear, been watching them since they started up, but they haven't been changing out the programming very much. Didn't much seem to be making a serious effort to me.

I noticed last night that there was no audio on Hot TV, others there like KDEV and the news utility channels on that mux had audio.

I'm somewhat disappointed in Hot TV. I hoped it would be a little more interesting. Some of the video quality borders on unwatchable. I have a dedicated dish for 118W and end up watching KDEV for the 2 hour time shifted MeTV when it's airing weekends.

Yes, agreed. Had hoped they would do better, today its been off/on, no sound at all , video freezing at times. Seems like the equipment is running without any human intervention. Right now its The New Three Stooges cartoons (LAME!!) but no audio.
I'm aggravated-the nearest thing to turners old-movie channel we had.

Ok they are on it>a card is up now saying We are experiencing technical difficulties, and a 908-area code phone number to call for more information. I'm not going to call it though, even though I am a little curious!

STogie you might be right-maybe that's the way those satellite owners work, if you're late on a payment, they just cut off your audio for the first few hours, then if you don't come across with the dough, they kill it completely.

The word is HOT TV is merging with AMG TV channel on 97W on 10-28-11 ....will show HOT TV programming from 5am til 1pm Eastern Time, then AMG programming thereafter for the evening.

Sorry countryboy, my fingers were fat earlier, didn't notice I goofed up your name. can't edit it out now.. If that's hot tv's plan, they won't get much of my attention at those times of the day.

I called the number to see if maybe there was a recorded announcement about this event. I got a simple answering machine, "blah blah blah leave a message and I'll call back"

AMG TV is going local here from a new OTA channel along with TUFF TV and others. I wonder if HOT TV will air during those hours locally as well.

WYBN was supposed to start 2 weeks ago but nothing yet that my TVs have scanned in.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)