Houston Chronicle Reports KHOU to be on DirecTv Ch. 361 and XM 247

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What about the Ravens and Texans game? Not that I really care, but it was originally supposed to be on at 415 PM ET on channel 717-1. With the game being moved to Monday Night, (still on CBS) will it be airing on ST still? I read that the regional markets and some secondary markets will carry the game. I don't think this will be nationally televised so I wonder out of curiosity if this game is still going to be on ST.

DJ Matt -I've sent a message up to D* to try and find out, good question.
Cool. I would have e-mailed them, but I thought for sure someone would have the answer on here to that already. :)
I guess when you come to a forum and always get good answers that you are looking for you get kind of spoiled. lol!

Once again nice work Directv. I am hooked to this channel watching the live hurricane coverage. I have family in Houston so the storm is hitting close to home even here in Minneapolis.

If 361 doesn't show

in your guide...go menu...search...type in hurricane...then it shows 361 KHOU...click...then it shows in the channels guide and favorites.

My receivers didn't pick it up automatically like it did for Gustav. ???

Thanks to the OP. I'm sitting in Plano, TX waiting for the storm to hit. I was lucky enough to be called from Ohio into harms way. I guess that's what happens when you provide Tech Support to a very large Oil Company with headquarters and refineries in the area of Houston.

I was hoping they would do this again and they did!!!!! Great job!!!!!

I remember a few years back I think in 04 when there was a Hurricane/TS in Miami the Titans and Dolphins I think had to play on Saturday or Monday and ST didn't cover it.

Kudo's to D* for putting these cities being hit and surrounding areas on the system, many of those in the areas may not be able to get it, but those around the country can get an idea of what is going on. :)

jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)