Houston We Have a Problem

Good question! And here is the answer.

stats.png

You do notice a drop in pages served last month, and I believe that is due to the issue of Google Adsense adding a blocker which put up a nag message for each page you loaded if you were using an add blocker. That is turned off now.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Good question! And here is the answer.

View attachment 172051

You do notice a drop in pages served last month, and I believe that is due to the issue of Google Adsense adding a blocker which put up a nag message for each page you loaded if you were using an add blocker. That is turned off now.
I always assumed the nag message was from the site owner not Google.

Interesting that Android is higher than iOS.
Yeah surprised me too.

Speaking of phones... I did an update to Tapatalk a few weeks ago... and for me it has FINALLY been working well. They seem to have finally fixed a number of the bugs. Once we get out of his money hole we are in if it keeps working good like this I will pay for Tapatalk again so no ads (that they get paid for not us) in the app. :)

Hows Tapatalk working for everyone else now?

Yeah surprised me too.

Speaking of phones... I did an update to Tapatalk a few weeks ago... and for me it has FINALLY been working well. They seem to have finally fixed a number of the bugs. Once we get out of his money hole we are in if it keeps working good like this I will pay for Tapatalk again so no ads (that they get paid for not us) in the app. :)
op
Hows Tapatalk working for everyone else now?
I keep getting the annoying alert asking if I want to open Tapatalk or continue using chrome.
Obviously I want to continue using chrome since it is much easier to use.
Can’t you get rid of that alert????

I keep getting the annoying alert asking if I want to open Tapatalk or continue using chrome.
Obviously I want to continue using chrome since it is much easier to use.
Can’t you get rid of that alert????
Nope. Not unless we pay them. That and ads go away when we pay them.

For those wondering how we are doing... well since redoing the Google Adsense stuff we are starting to see an increase... but not a big one unfortunately.

I really need to figure out a way of keeping the site online and increasing our revenues so our bills are paid. And I need to figure out a way of doing it without having you guys (and gals) open your own wallets.

google.png

For those wondering how we are doing... well since redoing the Google Adsense stuff we are starting to see an increase... but not a big one unfortunately.

I really need to figure out a way of keeping the site online and increasing our revenues so our bills are paid. And I need to figure out a way of doing it without having you guys (and gals) open your own wallets.

View attachment 172192
Can you post news to the front page?

Cookie Issues? Or Another Timey-Whimey Paradox Loop?

Oh boy…