How about this "Voomers": Dish about to expand their HD pack 25%!

I've tried them all...D*, E*, now V*...

For my money, VOOM has the best solution. I've found quality programming I enjoy on almost all the original channels. And the picture quality is incredible. I hope they all survive. They keep one another "in line", so to speak.
The other channels are offering deals on hardware and trying to add programming in HD...why? Because VOOM has opened their eyes to a market they have almost ignored up to now. :yes

I think when MPG4 is activated we will be singing a different tune. If they make it that far. VOOM could then come close with a few of the more important channels and increase PQ. I don't think E* or D* can do this and if they did they would need all new STB's. Does anyone know if the present D* or E* HD STB's can upgrade to MPG4?

Check your math

rexoverbey said:
Actually a adding one channel to make 5 would be a 20% increase...
"Actually", check your arithmetic.

Adding one channel to four existing channels is a 25% increase. Adding one to five existing channels would be a 20% increase.

Am I the only one?
Probably not!

This will be my first time to purchase programming. What I am purchasing is the new HD experience. Satellite program has tempted me many times in the past but never made the leap as the ota could fill my alloted tv time.

Voom will succeed if their pockets are deep enough as they have a lead on the rest for HD and many folk will demand the best when they learn of the difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)