How can I find out which HD OTA channels are available in my area?

You mean digital; it would be up to the affiliate / network to broadcast HD over said digital channel. Anyway; run the tool and the select show only DIGITAL channels.

You mean digital; it would be up to the affiliate / network to broadcast HD over said digital channel. Anyway; run the tool and the select show only DIGITAL channels.

I did that, but unfortunately it doesn't show which ones are broadcast in HD.

You could always just call your local network affiliate and ask them...thats only 5 phone call.

You could also go to their web site and see what their digi channel number is.

I guess I'll have to call. None of these charts designates whether or not they're broascast in HD. Just because they're digital doesn't mean they're HD.

NO OTA stations broadcast HD 24/7/365.

Most if not ALL of the big 4 network stations and many of those associated with CW and MTN show some programming in HD especially during prime time.

If a station broadcasts any content in HD it probably has a static output amplifier/encoder at either 720p or 1080i, but that does not mean that the programming put through that encoder is HD, only if there is an HD source, usually from a network

Look at TitanTV - The Definitive Source for Analog, Digital (HDTV), Cable and Satellite TV Listings listings, they include information on which programs are broadcast in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)