How can I get Dish to fix this issue? Help

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
I have called several times and even contacted DIRT. They all say it is a different department, "not my job", or some other non-answer. It is annoying, maybe someone who has better connections with Dish can cut through all the excuses and get this issue fixed, as it affects all who use DishAnywhere.com I use D.A. a lot because I work out of my office and watch it on my desktop computer

Go to www.DishAnywhere.com/guide

Type in 384 where it says hop to channel , this is FXM Channel which should be in HD

When you type in 384, it gives you access to FXM in SD only. You can't watch or record FXM in HD,
though it is available.

All the people I have contacted see the problem but their response is , "Not My Department" or "I don't know how to fix it."

Can someone who has some connections with Dish call them up and get it fixed?

I just wanted to know what your connection to Dish is.
I'm pretty sure the answer is the exact same connection you have with Dish.

Surely someone at Dish cares about customer service.

If you want someone that works for Dish to take a look for you, look for the folks in red on the main page and send them a private message. It looks like RandallW from DIRT has already viewed this post from the users who have viewed this thread below.

I have already contacted DIRT with zero results, and this guy Vaquero also did nothing. Lots of talk at Dish,, but no results.

I will keep on it, though, I want to see how long it takes to get a fix from Dish repair.

I tried out DishAnywhere.com and got the same result for channel 384 FXM--no HD channel listed. That was the only error I noticed in the guide listing. I tried "Network" and found FXM listed there. There are 86 movies listed. I tried Despicable Me 2 and it played at about 5 Mb/second. FXM is a movie channel, so this might be a work around for you to watch FXM for now.

Thank you very much for the tip. I did a search for FXM On Demand and there were quite a lot of great movies available for download in HD, including an interesting obscure movie from long ago called Swamp Water . . would recommend it to people who like classic movies.

Meanwhile, the knuckleheads at Dish Engineering still haven't fixed the problem, though I have reported it several times. DIRT supposedly has reported it twice as well, though DIRT will not do any follow up. They report it and then wash their hands of it and go on to the next problem, without any results.

We want to get FXM HD 384 on DishAnywhere.com. What don't they understand about that?

Thank you very much for the tip. I did a search for FXM On Demand and there were quite a lot of great movies available for download in HD, including an interesting obscure movie from long ago called Swamp Water . . would recommend it to people who like classic movies.

Meanwhile, the knuckleheads at Dish Engineering still haven't fixed the problem, though I have reported it several times. DIRT supposedly has reported it twice as well, though DIRT will not do any follow up. They report it and then wash their hands of it and go on to the next problem, without any results.

We want to get FXM HD 384 on DishAnywhere.com. What don't they understand about that?

With your subtle approach and pleasant attitude, I can't imagine why people are not jumping through hoops to please you.

Reactions: bmetelsky
Edited out the name calling. I know issues can be frustrating, but lets not make it personal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)