How can i get my local channels back

how do i go about finding a address to move to ? and do i call them to do this or over internet

do you have any relatives or friends in Dyer or Crockett co. use their address if they are not a Dish customer call dish and say your service address is the new one in Crockett or Dyer but leave your billing address as trenton. Remember if you ever have a service call you will have to move back to Trenton

http://www.dishuser.org/TVMarkets/Maps/tennessee.gif Memphis DMA is in blue, any legit address in that area would work

I am not sure why you don't qualify for NBC from All American Direct. Where is your nearest NBC station. you should definitly get Fox 16, there tower is just outside Trenton and ABC out of Jackson, perhaps a problem with your antenna??

Last edited:
worth a try what if there is a dish user at my inlaws address in dyer can i still use that address

make sure they are in Dyer co. I see there is a village of Dyer but it is in Gibson co.
use your Trenton phone number with dish, only make your service address in Dyer co. not your billing address. You don't have to tell Dish anything about moving, just say you want to change your service address.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)