How can I make EPG download?

mlyles

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 9, 2006
SC
Everything after 1 pm today says "No Info Available". Anyway to force it to download? I had it turned off last night. I have a 625.

Do you know how to get to the dish-pointing screen or the "Check Switch" menu ?? It's something like the MENU key on your remote, System Setup, Installation.... Run a 'check switch', let it complete, then hit 'Done', then "0" to get out of the menus. That will force a guide download.

Have the same problem. Mine was recording on both Sats and it was on a channel I did not watch or have programed to record and never have recorded form these channels TDIS 174 and 847. They were program to record from 7:30am till 3:00pm. All the schedule programs have say "No Info Available" but most are the right channels for stuff I had programed for today. In the My Recordings they arfe listing as "No Info Available". I was waiting for the recocrder to stop and I am going to try the Check Switch to see if it corrects it. This is my 3rd 522 and I have been waiting almost 2 weeks to get the 622. I sure hope these problems don't happen with the 622. I was thinking if I didn't catch this this morning and the fact that I have alot of room on my DRV, it would probley deleted a lot of stuff as I don't have any protected. Hope others have not been having this problem.

Thanks HALL. The "Check Switch" Worked. I had to go back and "skip" programs that I already had marked to skip. Found what was on the TDIS too. I have a Dish Pass for NASCAR and it was the NASCARS Racers cartoons. I had forgot about those being in the schedule. But these where only 30 min programs not 8 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts