How do I get DIRT assitance?

Boss302

Original poster
Jan 24, 2014
wi
I've pm'd 2 DIRT members and neither have responded. So I called Dish directly and got someone who i could not understand so i hung up. Am I too new to get DIRT help?

It takes time with all Dirt goes through but they will get back to you when they come on here and see these post!! Dirt is the best and beats a CSR any day and I use to call Dish and do same thing hang up if I don't understand now I just contact Dirt and they are quick usually on getting back to you and solving your problem fast!! :)

Last edited:
It takes time with all Dirt goes through but they will get back to you when they come on here and see these post!! Dirt is the best and beats a CSR any day and I use to call Dish and do same thing hang up if I don't understand now I just contact Dirt and they are quick usually on getting back to you and solving your problem fast!! :)

I've been lurking around here off and on forever, ever since the big split years and years ago. So I've read a lot of good things about the DIRT guys and that is the only reason I registered.

Normally I can find everything I want to know just by searching around. This time I'm asking about something non-standard. So I need to actually talk to someone (hopefully someone who has English as a first language).

Thanks for the replies

So this is 5

DIRT has helped me numerous times, great to have them on here. However, wanted to tell you that you can POLITELY ask to speak with an AMERICAN CSR and they will transfer you to one. The last time I called and had difficulty understanding the CSR I told him I meant no disrespect to him personally but I was having trouble understanding him. I was immediately transferred to an American CSR that I could communicate with!

Ed

DIRT has helped me numerous times, great to have them on here. However, wanted to tell you that you can POLITELY ask to speak with an AMERICAN CSR and they will transfer you to one. The last time I called and had difficulty understanding the CSR I told him I meant no disrespect to him personally but I was having trouble understanding him. I was immediately transferred to an American CSR that I could communicate with!

Ed

Thats good to know. I'm not rude to the csr's. I know its just their job and they are doing their best.

It would be nice to have a tiered system. The first time you call you get the best American CSR's. And if you are one of those people who constantly call dish for every little thing than you end up with the newest CSR's who can only read from the script they were given.

I hardly ever call them but I'd read somewhere online that there was a law that American companies had to offer you an American based csr if you requested one. While I seriously doubt that there is any such "law" I tried it when I could not understand the overseas agent and it worked.:)

Ed

ZachS replied, thanks

I didn't get the answer I wanted but that's ok, i knew I was asking for something non-standard.

RED area?

Not entirely sure where you mean when you say IN THE RED..........

There is a listing of Online Support Staff Currently Available:..........is that where you mean?

Thanks,
Dave

No, that's the support staff of Satelliteguys. DIRT members should show up as online, with names in red, on the main forum page. And I haven't found a single DIRT member online in days, so I don't know what's going on there.

No, that's the support staff of Satelliteguys. DIRT members should show up as online, with names in red, on the main forum page. And I haven't found a single DIRT member online in days, so I don't know what's going on there.

Zach handled something for me on Friday. Got to remember, their lives are lived on Mountain time. And, God forbid, some of them might get the weekends off.:eek:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts