How Do I Get Sound

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wxman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2004
I presently am watching an excellent picture with the following co-ordinates DFreq 12051 (V) video {33} Audio {38} PCR {33} SR 3.978 Msps

I have a Pansat 2500 and have tried the language options (2) the mute is not on (3) have sound and video on all other transponders. I'm puzzled...can anyone point me in the right direction to get sound on this transponder? Thanks in advance for your help.

Your talking about 2 different satellites. SBS-6 is at 74W and IA-6 is at 93W.

I'm not showing anything on 12051V. However on 12053V sr 3979 is ABC News One feed which is running a simucast of WPLG channel 10 in florida. Their are two audio pid's, one is 36 and the other is 37. Try manually updating your channel.

That's the one I am watching with the WPLG feed channel 10 . I'm not sure what you mean

That's what I said in my post. It's ABC News One that is running a simucast of WPLG in Florida. The audio pid that your unit scanned in is the wrong pid. Change your audio pid to 36. Pid 37 is for chinese audio and is not currently being used. You can change the pid manually or rescan the transponder and you will be good to go.

tsreader.JPG

Arion
please use the attachment button next time. Big pictures are a bugger for our dial up friends :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts