How do I limit the number of shows recording?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jknee

Original poster
Oct 25, 2008
For example, I record all new shows of Judge Judy, but I have over 25 recorded on my 722. How do I limit the number of any giving show?

Obviously I am a novice in DVRs and computers. Thx for your patience. :confused:

Hit the "DVR" button 3 times, on the right hand side of the screen select "TIMERS", navigate to "JudgeJjudy," select and then select "OPTIONS." At the bottom left side of the OPTIONS screen is "number of recordings" which defaults to "#"

Thanks....I was able to do that. Also, I set it to "system default". I assume? that this will apply to all programming.

:eureka

I do not know. I have been afraid to change system defaults for fear of screwing things up royal. For instance, it is nice to have 60 minutes automatically added on to sports events by default. But, I do change that time for auto racing since auto racing runs on distance or time, whichever comes first.

One default that I would like to change is the record "all episodes" factory setting.

I will not post the link here, but if you google "722 tips and tricks" you will find a handy user made owners manual on a competitors forum. The posters on this former are more informed. And this site has uplink news - meaning you find out when channels go live here rather than stumbling on them by chance.

Last edited:
Thanks....I was able to do that. Also, I set it to "system default". I assume? that this will apply to all programming.

:eureka

No it won't, you'll need to set each program you want to limit individually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)