How do I make my HR21-PRO owned...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
iceturkee said:
You bought it from value electronics. After I bought from you, I never had trouble getting it on my account as owned!

Thanks, I forgot where I purchased it at.

I wanted an owned receiver that was easy to open up to put a 2TB drive in. They keep claiming this one is leased but I went ahead and put a new 2TB Seagate drive in it. I kept the old drive if I ever have to send it in. Maybe I can get this one to show up as owned like it is supposed to be.

I just got a call from the access card dept. They were calling to inform me that based on the information that I faxed to them, the receiver was indeed a HR21P-200, and thus should be changed to owned. They told me that they had updated the status from leased to owned. Thanks for all if the help here. I appreciate the information and suggestions. Thanks to everyone.

I just got a call from the access card dept. They were calling to inform me that based on the information that I faxed to them, the receiver was indeed a HR21P-200, and thus should be changed to owned. They told me that they had updated the status from leased to owned. Thanks for all if the help here. I appreciate the information and suggestions. Thanks to everyone.
Congrats!

jdspencer said:
That's great! But, still check the status online.

Where does it show the status online? Before it was showing (online) as a HR21-200, now it is showing HR21P-200. None of my receivers show whether or not they are leased or owned online. Unless I am over looking something, or not looking in the correct place.

Funny thing is that pretty rare I head of some people accidently getting hr21p during our hd shortage on accident but most of them were recalled when they found out it happened.

Well it was 2-3 years ago; we called it in & activated as leased, like any other receiver. CSR never said a word out of the ordinary about it.

Where does it show the status online? Before it was showing (online) as a HR21-200, now it is showing HR21P-200. None of my receivers show whether or not they are leased or owned online. Unless I am over looking something, or not looking in the correct place.
That's good that the proper model number is being shown.
But check your next statement, owned receivers show as "additional receiver".

jdspencer said:
That's good that the proper model number is being shown.
But check your next statement, owned receivers show as "additional receiver".

That won't be a good way to tell anymore, any bill generated after feb 9th will appear as advanced receiver fee or additional fee.

bobvick said:
I ordered a HR21-PRO from Beach Audio, and received it on Wednesday. I activated with DirecTV on the same day (2/15). The lady that activated, insured me that the receiver was listed as owned. To be sure that she was correct, I called today to verify. Of course, oddly enough, it is listed as a HR21-200 and leased. I sent an E-Mail to the executive customer service department, only to get a telephone call, that "It depends on how much you paid for it, and where you bought it from" to make a long story short, now, she requested a receipt from Beach Audio, and the "department" will make a "decision" as it whether or not it is "owned." I thought that if you bought a HR21P-200, it was owned, what do? All help will be appreciated.

I had a similar problem I finally ended up going to the Better Business Burea and ended up
with a call from corporate. Try dealing with other than corporate is a waste of time. My ownership problem was resolved finally.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)