how do i put music on playstation 3 hard dive and change a controler...

scarson79

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
i wont to be able to put msuic on my play staton 3 hard dive direct from a cd so i can have a custem soundtack for my games.

i also cant not figure out how too charge a controler so i can play wireless.

i wont to be able to put msuic on my play staton 3 hard dive direct from a cd so i can have a custem soundtack for my games.

Plug the controller in to a usb port on front of the console, let it charge, up plug it, hit the PS button on the controller, and off you go.

You can directly import a CD. Just put the CD in select your cd and push the Triangle button and one of the options will let you import to your HDD.

With the new firmware (2.4) you will be able to use your music with SOME games. But at the current time no games out there support this. And at the moment they have pulled 2.4 while looking at reports that some had problems with the install.

You need to connect your controller by the supplied cable to one of the USB ports while the machine is on. You can also connect to any other similar USB part, e.g on your computer, and it will charge. There are also some power adapters that will connect to a controller and charge. it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)