How do I unsubscibe to Sling?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rc811002

Ray
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 23, 2005
St. Louis
Roku and sling make it real easy to add the subscription. How do I save myself 19.99 per month by removing? I do not see any previous walking episodes available so it is not worth it. Did I miss something?

Pretty much everybody, Netflix, Amazon, HuluPlus, don't have any way to "cancel" a subscription from the connected device such as a Roku. They all require one to log onto the account via browser PC, etc. where you then select to "Cancel" your subscription. This is an industry practice. None of them want to make easy to cancel from the connected device. To answer your question, yes, OP, you did miss something: the huge elephant in the room seen by everyone else. Glad we could point it out to you. Enjoy saving $19.99 per month.

He was asking if he missed where to find the walking dead episodes of past weeks. Not if he missed something about paying for Sling tv.
Not as I read it.
He specifically asked how does he save himself $19.99 a month by removing his subscription, then mentions the reason, which is lack of back episodes of "The Walking Dead".

He was asking if he missed where to find the walking dead episodes of past weeks. Not if he missed something about paying for Sling tv.
Wow, I'd tried, but I can't see how you read it this way given the title of the post, comments on how it's easy to add the sling sub, but sees no way to remove it and save $19.99/month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)