How do some of you guys look like in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
laff, sabresrule, I'm glad you said clarified you were the guy behind your sister and mom cause your left - right order says you are chick in the blue dress!

Your brother's got quite the hair going on.

Here's now and then.....
2774589.jpg

1206279.jpg

I lost the beard a while ago

SabresRule said:
I'd like to know what you guys look like in real life.
Are you sure you're up to it?

Okay, you asked for it... Here's a picture of me (left) and rockymnthigh (right) at the SatelliteGuys.US get-together at Denver in 2006:

Attachments

• P9160093.JPG
    P9160093.JPG
    577.4 KB · Views: 128
laff, sabresrule, I'm glad you said clarified you were the guy behind your sister and mom cause your left - right order says you are chick in the blue dress!

Your brother's got quite the hair going on.

:D :D :D

I was thinking the same thing...based on your left-to-right order, I was going to say you look gorgeous in that tight little turquoise dress (you have a terrific figure, I'm sure you look good in any dress!), and Stephanie must be quite the charmer in her handsome suit!

Sandra

The first one is me in the Colorado National Monument in Grand Junction. The second is my wife, son, and I on the summit of Mt. Washburn in Yellowstone National Park.

you look different without the black eye from the phone :)

here you guys go! pic of me in 05 and 20 of my friends packed in my house cheering for the black and gold in the superbowl!!!

and then a pic of me and my buddy and the love of my life ( I am down about 10 pounds from this pic as I have REALLY been hitting the gym hard and running!)

Attachments

• DSC00338.JPG
    DSC00338.JPG
    472.3 KB · Views: 113
  • braydenJ 083.JPG
    braydenJ 083.JPG
    461.3 KB · Views: 131
About a month ago, I was curious as to what Sandra looks like in real life.

Here's what she said:

"Think Roselyn Sanchez, people say I look like her, only she's 10 times prettier than me. Maybe 100 times. Maybe even 1,000 times. Our hair is similar and I do pay attention to having a nice smile, that's about it."

I'd like to know what you guys look like in real life.

For instance, if any of you guys have a picture of yourselves, I'd like to see them.

I know you guys by what you post and say, but I'd like to know what you look like (Who knows? I might run into you guys someday)

HD MM, BillDel, Sandra, etc, I'd like to see your real-life pictures​

Well, since Sandra's too bashful, I thought I'd post a picture of what Sabres envisions....

RoselynSanchez2.jpg

Cool. What's the story on meeting them. I Love me some Deadliest Catch.

My wife heard on the radio that they were coming to town for a book signing. We stood in line for about an hour and had them sign a couple of books and take some pictures. They were really, really nice. Extremely down to earth and funny. I thought that it was really nice that they took the time to talk to everyone. There were probably about 200 people there. We went to dinner and walked by an hour and a half later and they were still going at it.

I still have not read the book yet.

This is the only picture I have of me on my computer. I'm the guy in the bottom row with the C on my jersey
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
This is about 2 or 3 years old

Well then.......Here is the doughboy and the family!

My wife Kim, and my pride and Joy, my 3 year old Shayne.........

Attachments

• Young Family 2007 xmas.jpg
    Young Family 2007 xmas.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)