How do you clean Fox Urine off of your Dish?

Lue

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2013
great plains
We have a lot of Foxes in the area that I live in and they have been peeing on my Dish, it has gotten so bad that I no longer can receive the Fox News Channel, it's mainly the grey Foxes as they climb trees (google it, you can't make this stuff up) and get onto houses. I am just wondering how long it will be before I start loosing Fox Sports, FX and so on, on my Dish? (dance break....) We see that ESPN has signed on with the new Sling TV streaming service (good stuff) and we know that the big guy at Dish has stated that not all Carriers will be carrying the same networks (fragmentation and dissolution of the big bundle TV model). We know that soon (2015) the other major consortiums Google, Walmart/VuDu, DirectTV, Amazon, AT$T, Comcast, etc. etc. will be releasing their version of Sling TV (Take Back TV). Sports being a very large draw for these live streaming services ( must have, to be a major player) Which consortium do you see Fox Network bedding down with?

http://advanced-television.com/2014/12/23/tdg-online-live-sports-to-shake-up-tv-industry/

At first I was waiting for the ketchup punchline....

So..to recap...in your area, foxes climb up trees to get onto your roof just to take a leak on your dish? :imconfused

Unless foxes are able to lift their back leg and wizz out a 3-4 foot long stream... I suspect your issue is more technical rather
than biological.

I can't believe Lue is serious! To answer the last question, I don't think Fox will bed down with any single provider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts