how do you guys get listings from titan tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
once you have an account set up its pretty easy

1. go to account
2. down to customize channels
3. I go tom customize favourites

at the top it says how to log them. I just put in the channel sign and pick a channel number. Here I will help you with them (all are on G10)

KTWO
KUTF
KCBU
KATV
KFDF
WUMN
WPXS
KMMF
WMQF
KWWF
KQUP
KBTZ
KWCE
KWBM
KTVC
WGMU
KWBF
KPBI
KYPX
WBLU
WNGS

there may be more but thats what I have listed

ok the first one took but the next 5 says "No Matching Stations were found. Please try another callsign" KATV is a local so i already had it listed

will keep trying
thanks

weird...I got those directly off my list

what I did was start with just my analog channels and then added those others...that seemed to work

I started out just picking SkyAngel, then edited the list by selecting Satellite, then Account, Customize Channel lineups, then Customize Satellite Lineup.
When you search on some of the call signs, you will get a list of two or three channels and you need to pick one. If the one you pick does not match up, then just try again and pick one of the others untill you find the proper listing.

yep as they also list the DT channels too.....works great for channels like "Create"...I just use my local DT4 channel to get the Create channel listings

I think I found one for Create but for some of the other PBS feeds I couldn't locate a channel that matched. I don't have a dish at AMC3 right now anyway, my 24" is too small for a reliable signal. Might try my 6' mesh for it in the fall as I found a 10' Orbitron which will serve as a C/Ku dish for as many satellites as I can lock with it. It's home but needs some touch up and a cement slab poured........too much else going on right now.

PBS feeds are
PBS-X (E Coast)
PBS-XP (W Coast)

I think I was reading that PBS-XP was broadcast 3 hours later than PBS-X.

Too bad we can't get our favorite channel schedule to display through our boxes. I almost wish I could work as a programmer for the box manufacturers just to get the FTA channel info to work.

Maybe a mass email campaign to the manufacturers would get their attention.
:rolleyes:

until the providers actually add a EPG option like the "other two" I dont see EPG info any time soon :(

I know Glorystar is working on the EPG for their software in the Merc II for the G* channels

I started out just picking SkyAngel, then edited the list by selecting Satellite, then Account, Customize Channel lineups, then Customize Satellite Lineup.
When you search on some of the call signs, you will get a list of two or three channels and you need to pick one. If the one you pick does not match up, then just try again and pick one of the others untill you find the proper listing.

Ditto! And as of today (7/30) it's still working even though SkyAngel ended their broadcast and went IPTV (or something like that). There was one day when it was gone, but it worked the next, so I think the SkyAngel route is a safe bet. I have 32 channels listed for Galaxy 18 (I have two setup for KATV because its on two separate TPs). The channels I have defined have been accurate for many months (probably a year & half now). I ran into troubles trying to edit my local digital signals, which is why I took the SkyAngel satellite route.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)