How do you scroll Dish Remote Grid

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jwill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 1, 2005
When I go into Dish remote and select "Grid", the grid show my local stations but ends around channel 100 and I have been unable to make the scroll bar work (it shows a solid line as if that's all there is.) Is there a way to scroll (or page) the grid down to view stations like USA, TNT, SyFy, etc? I am almost positive that I use to be able to scroll it. My only solution so far as been to select things without using the grid.

Jim

When I go into Dish remote and select "Grid", the grid show my local stations but ends around channel 100 and I have been unable to make the scroll bar work (it shows a solid line as if that's all there is.) Is there a way to scroll (or page) the grid down to view stations like USA, TNT, SyFy, etc? I am almost positive that I use to be able to scroll it. My only solution so far as been to select things without using the grid.

Jim

One known problem is that with IE8 you must select compatiblity mode. Otherwise the scroll bar doesn't work.

Thanks, that explains why I thought it was working at one time (I was using IE7.) I hope they fix this because I have the same problem using Bolt on my Blackberry.

Jim

One known problem is that with IE8 you must select compatiblity mode. Otherwise the scroll bar doesn't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)