How do you see learning cooking, for a 17 year old?

starseo38

Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
starseo38
The fact is that I am finishing 12th grade, well actually I just finished and aside from my driver's license and working out in the gym, I thought about cooking. Do you think It would be cool for a person my age to learn cooking. I live in a country where men are like bossy and big but not really cooks. What's your comment?

Like fergie, I started quite young. I've been cooking all my life. For the past 21 years I am the full time cook for my family and I am 68....

Same here been cooking for years. I also am the head cook in my family and I do enjoy it. My wife may burn....errr...I mean cook something once every six months. She realized a long time ago just to give up, for the most part. And am not trying to be rude at all she just don't have the knack for it and just can't catch on. Yeah she can cook out of a box, if she reads it, but I mean real cooking.;)

I started cooking at 10 years old, Mom taught me how to cook Mac and Cheese, and not from a box. I learned how to make a roux and turn it into cheese sauce.

At around 40 years old I started to do all of the family cooking, now at 72 years old, I cook a health meal everday for my wife and I. I also bake as a hobby.

DSCF5426.JPGDSCN0451.JPGDSCF5409.JPG2008_0406_Bread_basket_0005.JPG

Cooking is a fantastic, enjoyable, lifetime skill. If it is your passion, pursue it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts