How do you think your NHL team will do this year?

GO LEAFS GO!

Oh. They'll probably suck like they always do, no chance to make the playoffs.....but I am stoked for the first time in two years I will have CI to watch them....so I have that going for me...

GO LEAFS GO!

Oh. They'll probably suck like they always do, no chance to make the playoffs.....but I am stoked for the first time in two years I will have CI to watch them....so I have that going for me...

We have a new cheer for the Leaf Fans when they invade HSBC this year for the Sabres/Leafs Games. When they start their "go leafs go", rather than the "Blow Leafs Blow" cheers of the past. This year the cheer will be, "Your Cups Don't Count!!!:rant:". Whereas the last time the Leafs won the Cup; it was enjoyed in beautiful black and white tv on hockey night in canada with Foster Hewitt, and 95% of the modern Leaf Fans weren't even alive!!:D

I root for the Sabres (meaning I glance where they're at in the Standings :)). I don't know jack about the NHL, but hopefully they'll have a good year. The city of Buffalo could use it.

Rangers will start swiftly out of the gate, have mideason scoring problems as usual and limp into the playoffs, where they'll bow out in four or five games. All for fifty bucks for the cheapest ticket.

Many preseason publications picked the Bruins to either make the Finals, or win the Cup.

It's Stanley Cup or bust for the B's this season!

I am just hoping that my Jackets make the playoffs again this year. This time they need to win at least one game.

Rangers will start swiftly out of the gate, have mideason scoring problems as usual and limp into the playoffs, where they'll bow out in four or five games. All for fifty bucks for the cheapest ticket.

No, he's asking about this year, not last year....;)

We should be so lucky to start 10-2-1 again.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)