how hot is this chick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's attractive, but nothing mind blowing. I have no idea what RGX bodyspray is, Sounds metrosexual to me and that market of products doesn't appeal to me.

She's hot....but not as Cheryl Burke from Dancing With The Stars!

Holy Moly, I'll watch that stupid show as long as she's on.

StevenD- I think you favor the face in your avitar to hers?

If I were shooting those commercials, she would fog my lens!

Oh, and I looked for Cheryl Burke and , well... nice kid.

Now I must get back to editing a commercial on water softners. sigh...

Hey thanks for the thread. enjoyed it

I should have been more clear...I was talking about Cheryl Burke.

Rachel Specter is rockin!

She is OK. I see better looking women DAILY in Miami and in south Florida. EVERY SINGLE friend that have EVER come to Miami...has said the same thing........."DAAMMNN!!"...and they say it OVER and OVER and OVER again...

She is a pretty good looking gal and presents herself well in the two or three commercials for the new rgx body spray commercials. Part of it is how you look and another in how you present yourself.

She is a pretty good looking gal and presents herself well in the two or three commercials for the new rgx body spray commercials. Part of it is how you look and another in how you present yourself.

BINGO!

I have always believed that when it comes to "beauty", it's not so much what you have, but how you use it. And that extends to the "inner beauty" (the one the really matters) as well...

When even more HD content comes out those types of things are going to show up even more. You will be able to tell more of a difference in makeup and natural beauty distinguishing even more with who is really pretty and who aint.

The way she presents herself in this commercial is seductive but does not go too far with it. Its like a tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)